Methods to Keep Your Wheels Rolling Without Being Disappointed
In the recent times, there are more improved and better precautionary measures taken to ensure the safety of electronic features of vehicles by the automotive industry, as the vehicle manufacturers have launched many factors
for the security in vehicles such as –
- Anti-lock Braking System – which allows the wheels on a motor vehicle to maintain tractive contact with the road surface according to the inputs by the driver to prevent the wheels from locking up as well as avoids uncontrolled drifts while applying the brakes.
- Traction Control System- which is designed in such a way so as to prevent loss of traction of driven road wheels.
- Electronic Brake force Distribution- is a technology that automatically differs the amount of force applied to each of a vehicle’s wheels, based on road conditions, speed, loading etc,.
- Electronic Stability Program- It is accompanied with two safety modes – ABS and TCS and also increases the vehicle’s stability by detecting and reducing loss of traction.
- Air Bags-which helps to reduce the speed at the time of accidents without getting injured.
Roadworthy Certificate Melbourne provides certificate of roadworthiness which is normally required when a vehicle is sold or if a used vehicle is to be registered which helps in minimizing the number of poorly maintained vehicles on the road.
A roadworthy inspection is a check on the vehicles to make sure that the main components are intact and that the vehicle is safe for normal road use which also comprises of the following :-
- Wheels and tyres
- Steering suspension and braking systems
- Seat and seat belts
- Lamps and reflectors
- Windscreen and windows including front windscreen wipers and washers
- Structure of the vehicle and other safety related items on the body, chassis or engine.
WHAT IS EFI TUNING?
It is a regular servicing and tuning which ensures your vehicle is maintained in the topmost condition to run economically.
WHAT IS EFI SERVICES?
EFI stands for Electronic Fuel Injection which is fitted to most of the modern vehicles with advanced computer controls with a high pressure fuel delivery system to provide optimum power and fuel efficiency which is again controlled by an electronic control unit.
EFI problems can be caused by dirty fuel or a blocked injector. However, at times the fault lies somewhere within the EFI system using advanced diagnostic testers. Some of the common features are poor fuel economy, backfiring, ‘running on’ when the car is turned off and rough idling.
Last but not the least, BDS auto care prevents its customers on huge bills that they are likely to receive by going straight to the dealerships. In short, it is an assurance for not being disappointed.
The safest and easiest way to avoid such problems is through SYSTEM MAINTENANCE that will ensure peak efficiency.